Courageous Young People . Students . Friends with music
Courageous Young People . Students . Friends
I Tim. 4:12
In addition to courageous men and women – our young people are facing precarious times. According to many of the statistics, 70% of them drift away during the ages of 18 – 24 years old and only about 35% of them ever come back. They face the challenges of a secular and sexual media, anti-Christian professors and employers, and a society, in general, that does not affirm their faith in the Bible, Jesus, or God. In first Timothy, Paul is addressing a young man whom he helped bring to faith and to leadership and he challenges this young man to teach the other youth to live a life of courage.
It’s time to take responsibility!
Whatever roles God has given us to play in our families, our society or our church, it all begins with taking responsibility to be courageous. In this series, we use clips from Christian movies and challenge our people as men, women, and students to be courageous in this time of world change.
More From this Series
- An Easter Epiphany
- Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- See, I am doing a NEW thing!
- The ADVENTure: The Road Less Traveled
- Advancing Through Adversity
- Radical Simplicity
- Maranatha: Jesus Is Coming!
- I've Got Your Back
- Taming the Tongue
- The Church That Makes It Happen!
- Carpe Diem: Seizing the Day by Faith!
- Risen: Uncovering the Mystery
- Parenting on Purpose
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity (Eph. 3:16a)
- Radical Christmas
- Psalms of Praise: Proclaiming Glory to God
- Nehemiah: A Call to Action!
- Acts of the Holy Spirit Bible Study
- The Book of Revelation Bible Study
- 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting
- Be Anxious For Nothing!
- The Church that Builds on the Sand
- Simon Cephas Petros - Fisherman . Disciple . Apostle
- We Walk by Faith Not By Sight
- Easter Series - Empty Promises
- Breakthrough Prayer
- Loving people Even When They Are Weird
- Church Unity
- The Hope - Christmas According to Isaiah
- The Power of Praise
- Missio Dei - The Mission of God
- Stewardship of Life
- The Seven Churches in Revelation
- Consider the Source
- Come and See
- Hear, Speak, Do - Sermons from Jeremiah
- The Art of Marriage
- Stephen - Following In The Footsteps of Christ
- View All