Loving People Even When They Are Weird!
Part 3 - Radical LoveMattthew 5:43-48
As if loving our neighbor wasn't hard enough and loving our families was not a challenge, Jesus Christ takes the concept of love to a Radical level in his command from Matthew 5. In this sermon, we will ask three questions - I. Who is your emeny? II. Why should we love our enemies? and III. How should we love our enemies? Jesus was truly radical in the truths that he taught and the life that he lived and the way he died - in this red letter truth he cuts to the heart of our faith and our spiritual life by calling us to love even our enemies.
At the conclusion of this sermon, I have added a couple of songs from our worship team led by Micah Williams, our worship leader. These songs are for you to enjoy as you consider the awe of the one who paid it all.
More From this Series
- Loving People - part 1 - The Great Command
- Loving People - part 2 - The Loving Father
- Loving People - Part 3 - Radical Love with Music
- See, I am doing a NEW thing!
- The ADVENTure: The Road Less Traveled
- Advancing Through Adversity
- Radical Simplicity
- Maranatha: Jesus Is Coming!
- I've Got Your Back
- Taming the Tongue
- The Cost!
- The Church That Makes It Happen!
- Carpe Diem: Seizing the Day by Faith!
- Risen: Uncovering the Mystery
- Parenting on Purpose
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity (Eph. 3:16a)
- Radical Christmas
- Psalms of Praise: Proclaiming Glory to God
- Nehemiah: A Call to Action!
- Acts of the Holy Spirit Bible Study
- The Book of Revelation Bible Study
- 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting
- Be Anxious For Nothing!
- The Church that Builds on the Sand
- Simon Cephas Petros - Fisherman . Disciple . Apostle
- We Walk by Faith Not By Sight
- Easter Series - Empty Promises
- Breakthrough Prayer
- Church Unity
- The Hope - Christmas According to Isaiah
- The Power of Praise
- Missio Dei - The Mission of God
- Stewardship of Life
- The Seven Churches in Revelation
- Consider the Source
- Come and See
- Hear, Speak, Do - Sermons from Jeremiah
- The Art of Marriage
- Stephen - Following In The Footsteps of Christ
- View All