Missio Dei - Part 3 - An Ambassador for Christ
3 Motivations as a Missionary
2 Cor. 5:11-21
1) Conscious of the Fear of God
2) Compelled by the Love of Christ
3) Called to the Reconciliation of Men
We take our second look at the basis for the Missio Dei of God by remembering that we are called to be "Ambassadors" for Christ. Before we can enumerate the specifics of HOW we are to do that, we have to search oru hearts to ensure that we understand WHY we are doing this. Paul spells it out very simply in 2 Cor. 5 as to the true heart of a missionary and ambassador for Christ.
More From this Series
- The Urgency of Being a Missionary
- Missio Dei - Part 3 - An Ambassador for Christ
- Missio Dei - Part 4 - As Christ Was Sent
- Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- See, I am doing a NEW thing!
- The ADVENTure: The Road Less Traveled
- Advancing Through Adversity
- Radical Simplicity
- Maranatha: Jesus Is Coming!
- I've Got Your Back
- Taming the Tongue
- The Cost!
- The Church That Makes It Happen!
- Carpe Diem: Seizing the Day by Faith!
- Risen: Uncovering the Mystery
- Parenting on Purpose
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity (Eph. 3:16a)
- Radical Christmas
- Psalms of Praise: Proclaiming Glory to God
- Nehemiah: A Call to Action!
- Acts of the Holy Spirit Bible Study
- The Book of Revelation Bible Study
- 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting
- Be Anxious For Nothing!
- The Church that Builds on the Sand
- Simon Cephas Petros - Fisherman . Disciple . Apostle
- We Walk by Faith Not By Sight
- Easter Series - Empty Promises
- Breakthrough Prayer
- Loving people Even When They Are Weird
- Church Unity
- The Hope - Christmas According to Isaiah
- The Power of Praise
- Stewardship of Life
- The Seven Churches in Revelation
- Consider the Source
- Come and See
- Hear, Speak, Do - Sermons from Jeremiah
- The Art of Marriage
- Stephen - Following In The Footsteps of Christ
- View All