The Power of Praise - Part 3 - An Act of ThanksgivingThe final message of this series centers into the key to the power of praise - the core, the foundation, the Well-spring of praise in the hearts of ever person - Thanksgivng!
When you think about praise, it comes from some source within us - that source is a grateful heart. Then when you look at one of the simplest but greatest loved Psalms - Psalm 100 - you see that thanksiving is not just the well-spring of praise - it is the means by which we enter into the presence of God. Have we fogotten how to be thankful? Have we grown so selfish and so spoiled that we have be ungrateful? Come join us as we learn how praise is an Act of Thanksgiving
I. The WellSpring of Praise
II. The WellSpring of His Presence
More From this Series
- The Power of Praise - Part 1 - An Act of Faith
- The Power of Praise - Part 2 - An Attitude Adjustment
- The Power of Praise - Part 3 - An Act of Thanksgiving
- Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- See, I am doing a NEW thing!
- The ADVENTure: The Road Less Traveled
- Advancing Through Adversity
- Radical Simplicity
- Maranatha: Jesus Is Coming!
- I've Got Your Back
- Taming the Tongue
- The Cost!
- The Church That Makes It Happen!
- Carpe Diem: Seizing the Day by Faith!
- Risen: Uncovering the Mystery
- Parenting on Purpose
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity (Eph. 3:16a)
- Radical Christmas
- Psalms of Praise: Proclaiming Glory to God
- Nehemiah: A Call to Action!
- Acts of the Holy Spirit Bible Study
- The Book of Revelation Bible Study
- 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting
- Be Anxious For Nothing!
- The Church that Builds on the Sand
- Simon Cephas Petros - Fisherman . Disciple . Apostle
- We Walk by Faith Not By Sight
- Easter Series - Empty Promises
- Breakthrough Prayer
- Loving people Even When They Are Weird
- Church Unity
- The Hope - Christmas According to Isaiah
- Missio Dei - The Mission of God
- Stewardship of Life
- The Seven Churches in Revelation
- Consider the Source
- Come and See
- Hear, Speak, Do - Sermons from Jeremiah
- The Art of Marriage
- Stephen - Following In The Footsteps of Christ
- View All