Fight the Good Fight of Faith – Part 4 sermon
1.28 | Rev. Dr. Michael Beale
Fight the Good Fight of Faith – Part 4 – “Pursue Endurance and Gentleness”
Today we finish our discussion of the six virtues laid out by Paul to Timothy. These two today deal with Timothy’s character. Every person in life will have to deal with difficult situations and difficult people – How your character is developed to deal with these makes all the difference in how you lead and how you succeed. Join us today as we look into the meanings and practical applications of how to walk out these two virtues – Endurance and Gentleness.
It’s time to fight! We can’t arrive at faith in Jesus Christ and be satisfied – there is MORE, much MORE! The Apostle Paul, a veteran minister and man of spiritual maturity, challenges his young preacher protege to “Fight the Good Fight of Faith” and he lists in the verses surrounding this passage HOW to do this. In this series, we will investigate the powerful words that surround this challenge from Paul as we are awakened to our goal to “Fight the Good Fight of Faith”.
More From this Series
- An Easter Epiphany
- Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- See, I am doing a NEW thing!
- The ADVENTure: The Road Less Traveled
- Advancing Through Adversity
- Radical Simplicity
- Maranatha: Jesus Is Coming!
- I've Got Your Back
- Taming the Tongue
- The Church That Makes It Happen!
- Carpe Diem: Seizing the Day by Faith!
- Risen: Uncovering the Mystery
- Parenting on Purpose
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity (Eph. 3:16a)
- Radical Christmas
- Psalms of Praise: Proclaiming Glory to God
- Nehemiah: A Call to Action!
- Acts of the Holy Spirit Bible Study
- The Book of Revelation Bible Study
- 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting
- Be Anxious For Nothing!
- The Church that Builds on the Sand
- Simon Cephas Petros - Fisherman . Disciple . Apostle
- We Walk by Faith Not By Sight
- Easter Series - Empty Promises
- Breakthrough Prayer
- Loving people Even When They Are Weird
- Church Unity
- The Hope - Christmas According to Isaiah
- The Power of Praise
- Missio Dei - The Mission of God
- Stewardship of Life
- The Seven Churches in Revelation
- Consider the Source
- Come and See
- Hear, Speak, Do - Sermons from Jeremiah
- The Art of Marriage
- Stephen - Following In The Footsteps of Christ
- View All