Radical Christmas – part 3 – Radical Provision
In this message, we focus our attention on the Wise Men from Matthew chapter 2. This radical phenomenon reminds us of God’s amazing provision for His mission and ministry. These men travelled across vast territory to present themselves and their treasure to the “King of Kings” as both a confirmation and a provision for him.
Christmas season can be normal, mundane, a religous ritual season to get through to get to the football games and the presents under the tree OR it can become a Radical Christmas where the truth of who Christ is and how he came to be the Lord of our lives all started. We will look at the classic Christmas scriptures, but with an eye toward the supernatural parts to turn this moment in history into the most radical moment in ALL of history.
More From this Series
- An Easter Epiphany
- Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- See, I am doing a NEW thing!
- The ADVENTure: The Road Less Traveled
- Advancing Through Adversity
- Radical Simplicity
- Maranatha: Jesus Is Coming!
- I've Got Your Back
- Taming the Tongue
- The Church That Makes It Happen!
- Carpe Diem: Seizing the Day by Faith!
- Risen: Uncovering the Mystery
- Parenting on Purpose
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity (Eph. 3:16a)
- Radical Christmas
- Psalms of Praise: Proclaiming Glory to God
- Nehemiah: A Call to Action!
- Acts of the Holy Spirit Bible Study
- The Book of Revelation Bible Study
- 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting
- Be Anxious For Nothing!
- The Church that Builds on the Sand
- Simon Cephas Petros - Fisherman . Disciple . Apostle
- We Walk by Faith Not By Sight
- Easter Series - Empty Promises
- Breakthrough Prayer
- Loving people Even When They Are Weird
- Church Unity
- The Hope - Christmas According to Isaiah
- The Power of Praise
- Missio Dei - The Mission of God
- Stewardship of Life
- The Seven Churches in Revelation
- Consider the Source
- Come and See
- Hear, Speak, Do - Sermons from Jeremiah
- The Art of Marriage
- Stephen - Following In The Footsteps of Christ
- View All