Psalms of Praise – Part 4 – Praise and Thanksgiving
Our final sermon in this series focuses on the connection between Praise and Thanksgiving. A thankful heat is a praising heart!
The Psalms were the hymbook of the Jewish people and the early Christians including Christ. Through them we can begin to understand what it means to glorify God. Just as our prayer life is vital to the Christian faith, so it our Praise Life! Through this study of a few of Pslams of Praise, we will begin to challenge our minds and control our lips, to turn moments of worry, doubt, fear, and bitterness into praise and worship to God and for God!
More From this Series
- An Easter Epiphany
- Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- See, I am doing a NEW thing!
- The ADVENTure: The Road Less Traveled
- Advancing Through Adversity
- Radical Simplicity
- Maranatha: Jesus Is Coming!
- I've Got Your Back
- Taming the Tongue
- The Church That Makes It Happen!
- Carpe Diem: Seizing the Day by Faith!
- Risen: Uncovering the Mystery
- Parenting on Purpose
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity (Eph. 3:16a)
- Radical Christmas
- Psalms of Praise: Proclaiming Glory to God
- Nehemiah: A Call to Action!
- Acts of the Holy Spirit Bible Study
- The Book of Revelation Bible Study
- 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting
- Be Anxious For Nothing!
- The Church that Builds on the Sand
- Simon Cephas Petros - Fisherman . Disciple . Apostle
- We Walk by Faith Not By Sight
- Easter Series - Empty Promises
- Breakthrough Prayer
- Loving people Even When They Are Weird
- Church Unity
- The Hope - Christmas According to Isaiah
- The Power of Praise
- Missio Dei - The Mission of God
- Stewardship of Life
- The Seven Churches in Revelation
- Consider the Source
- Come and See
- Hear, Speak, Do - Sermons from Jeremiah
- The Art of Marriage
- Stephen - Following In The Footsteps of Christ
- View All