Radical Christmas – Part 2 – Radical Politics
We move from the “Radical Conception” to the Radical Politics of Jesus’ Brith. It is amazing to consider the people that God chose to work through at the time of Jesus’ birth to move this couple into a place to fulfill messianic prophecy. It demonstrates clearly that God is in the control at all levels and that we can trust him to work through even the most corrupt political system to accomplish his plan and purpose.
Christmas season can be normal, mundane, a religous ritual season to get through to get to the football games and the presents under the tree OR it can become a Radical Christmas where the truth of who Christ is and how he came to be the Lord of our lives all started. We will look at the classic Christmas scriptures, but with an eye toward the supernatural parts to turn this moment in history into the most radical moment in ALL of history.
More From this Series
- An Easter Epiphany
- Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- See, I am doing a NEW thing!
- The ADVENTure: The Road Less Traveled
- Advancing Through Adversity
- Radical Simplicity
- Maranatha: Jesus Is Coming!
- I've Got Your Back
- Taming the Tongue
- The Church That Makes It Happen!
- Carpe Diem: Seizing the Day by Faith!
- Risen: Uncovering the Mystery
- Parenting on Purpose
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity (Eph. 3:16a)
- Radical Christmas
- Psalms of Praise: Proclaiming Glory to God
- Nehemiah: A Call to Action!
- Acts of the Holy Spirit Bible Study
- The Book of Revelation Bible Study
- 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting
- Be Anxious For Nothing!
- The Church that Builds on the Sand
- Simon Cephas Petros - Fisherman . Disciple . Apostle
- We Walk by Faith Not By Sight
- Easter Series - Empty Promises
- Breakthrough Prayer
- Loving people Even When They Are Weird
- Church Unity
- The Hope - Christmas According to Isaiah
- The Power of Praise
- Missio Dei - The Mission of God
- Stewardship of Life
- The Seven Churches in Revelation
- Consider the Source
- Come and See
- Hear, Speak, Do - Sermons from Jeremiah
- The Art of Marriage
- Stephen - Following In The Footsteps of Christ
- View All