Taming the Tongue – Part 2 – The Proof
Taming the Tongue – Part 2 – The Proof The truth is, our tongues have great potential for good or evil. How we choose to treat those we disagree with makes all the difference. Being consistent is our challenge. It only takes one fault to reveal our hypocrisy and destroy our witness. We must tame our tongue in a world that is up-side-down.
Your tongue is YOU!
In the midst of all the rancor and passionate debate that is circulating throughout our nation, our churches, and our families about important issues of life, faith, and our future, we must remain diligent in our conversation and specifically in the use of our tongue. The Epistle of James reminds us that how we use our tongue represts who we really are. In this series we will focus on the warnings, the the witness, and the wealth that we posses in the opportunites to use our tongues. It all depends on how much we are able to face the challenge to Tame our tongues.
More From this Series
- An Easter Epiphany
- Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- See, I am doing a NEW thing!
- The ADVENTure: The Road Less Traveled
- Advancing Through Adversity
- Radical Simplicity
- Maranatha: Jesus Is Coming!
- I've Got Your Back
- Taming the Tongue
- The Church That Makes It Happen!
- Carpe Diem: Seizing the Day by Faith!
- Risen: Uncovering the Mystery
- Parenting on Purpose
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity (Eph. 3:16a)
- Radical Christmas
- Psalms of Praise: Proclaiming Glory to God
- Nehemiah: A Call to Action!
- Acts of the Holy Spirit Bible Study
- The Book of Revelation Bible Study
- 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting
- Be Anxious For Nothing!
- The Church that Builds on the Sand
- Simon Cephas Petros - Fisherman . Disciple . Apostle
- We Walk by Faith Not By Sight
- Easter Series - Empty Promises
- Breakthrough Prayer
- Loving people Even When They Are Weird
- Church Unity
- The Hope - Christmas According to Isaiah
- The Power of Praise
- Missio Dei - The Mission of God
- Stewardship of Life
- The Seven Churches in Revelation
- Consider the Source
- Come and See
- Hear, Speak, Do - Sermons from Jeremiah
- The Art of Marriage
- Stephen - Following In The Footsteps of Christ
- View All