Making Love Last – Part 3 – The Art of Forgiveness
2.18 | Rev. Michael Beale
Making Love Last – part 3 – The Art of Forgiveness Col. 3:13-14 In this series, we have already discussed “The Art of Encouragement” and “The Art of Love”, today we will direct our attention to the “The Art of Forgiveness”. In marriage, the disease of bitterness and unforgiveness can lead to the destruction of the relationship. This is why practicing forgiveness, especially in marital relationships, is so important.
There is no magic formula to teach or apply that will ensure that our human love for one another will last the test of time and tribulation. However, there are some truths that we can become aware of that will help us in our marriages, with our children, in our workplace relationships, and in our friendships that build strong and growing relationships. What does the Bible have to say to help us strengthen our love relationships and overcome the challenges that face us every day?
More From this Series
- An Easter Epiphany
- Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- See, I am doing a NEW thing!
- The ADVENTure: The Road Less Traveled
- Advancing Through Adversity
- Radical Simplicity
- Maranatha: Jesus Is Coming!
- I've Got Your Back
- Taming the Tongue
- The Church That Makes It Happen!
- Carpe Diem: Seizing the Day by Faith!
- Risen: Uncovering the Mystery
- Parenting on Purpose
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity (Eph. 3:16a)
- Radical Christmas
- Psalms of Praise: Proclaiming Glory to God
- Nehemiah: A Call to Action!
- Acts of the Holy Spirit Bible Study
- The Book of Revelation Bible Study
- 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting
- Be Anxious For Nothing!
- The Church that Builds on the Sand
- Simon Cephas Petros - Fisherman . Disciple . Apostle
- We Walk by Faith Not By Sight
- Easter Series - Empty Promises
- Breakthrough Prayer
- Loving people Even When They Are Weird
- Church Unity
- The Hope - Christmas According to Isaiah
- The Power of Praise
- Missio Dei - The Mission of God
- Stewardship of Life
- The Seven Churches in Revelation
- Consider the Source
- Come and See
- Hear, Speak, Do - Sermons from Jeremiah
- The Art of Marriage
- Stephen - Following In The Footsteps of Christ
- View All