Maranatha – Part 7 – The Mindset E
Maranatha – Part 7 – The Mindset E Mathew 25:31 – 46 We come to the close of Mathew 25 with the parable of the Sheep and the Goats. The final picture and parable of our understanding of the mindset that Christ is calling his disciples and us reveals that the Heart is what Christ will be looking at when he returns and that we will be proving our faith by the way we love the “least of these”.
Maranatha is the Aramaic word meaning: Jesus is Coming!
It became the declaration of the early church following the ascension of Christ as a reminder that we need to be about the Lord’s work because Jesus is coming back. This Summer series will investigate the doctrine of the Second Coming of Christ in the context of how a Christian should live based on this fact.
More From this Series
- An Easter Epiphany
- Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- See, I am doing a NEW thing!
- The ADVENTure: The Road Less Traveled
- Advancing Through Adversity
- Radical Simplicity
- Maranatha: Jesus Is Coming!
- I've Got Your Back
- Taming the Tongue
- The Church That Makes It Happen!
- Carpe Diem: Seizing the Day by Faith!
- Risen: Uncovering the Mystery
- Parenting on Purpose
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity (Eph. 3:16a)
- Radical Christmas
- Psalms of Praise: Proclaiming Glory to God
- Nehemiah: A Call to Action!
- Acts of the Holy Spirit Bible Study
- The Book of Revelation Bible Study
- 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting
- Be Anxious For Nothing!
- The Church that Builds on the Sand
- Simon Cephas Petros - Fisherman . Disciple . Apostle
- We Walk by Faith Not By Sight
- Easter Series - Empty Promises
- Breakthrough Prayer
- Loving people Even When They Are Weird
- Church Unity
- The Hope - Christmas According to Isaiah
- The Power of Praise
- Missio Dei - The Mission of God
- Stewardship of Life
- The Seven Churches in Revelation
- Consider the Source
- Come and See
- Hear, Speak, Do - Sermons from Jeremiah
- The Art of Marriage
- Stephen - Following In The Footsteps of Christ
- View All