Parenting on Purpose – Part 3 – Discipline
Built upon the foundation of boundaries, we have the responsibility as parents to discipline our children in a way that “Forms” them rather than just correcting them. In this message, after a short audio clip from Dr. James Dobson, we will see the five approaches to discipline for many parents as well as the two types of discipline and five guidlines for good discipline.
Parenting On Purpose
Parenting is a challenge that most of us will face a some point in our lives. Even if we are blessed with singleness, parenting is still something we practice as we “train up” those children in our lives all around us. In this series we will look at setting boundaries, doing discipline, and establishing a vision for our kids lives. Come join us at WellSpring at 10:30 a.m. during the month of February to share in our discovery of the Biblical Principles of Parenting on Purpose.
More From this Series
- An Easter Epiphany
- Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- See, I am doing a NEW thing!
- The ADVENTure: The Road Less Traveled
- Advancing Through Adversity
- Radical Simplicity
- Maranatha: Jesus Is Coming!
- I've Got Your Back
- Taming the Tongue
- The Church That Makes It Happen!
- Carpe Diem: Seizing the Day by Faith!
- Risen: Uncovering the Mystery
- Parenting on Purpose
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity (Eph. 3:16a)
- Radical Christmas
- Psalms of Praise: Proclaiming Glory to God
- Nehemiah: A Call to Action!
- Acts of the Holy Spirit Bible Study
- The Book of Revelation Bible Study
- 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting
- Be Anxious For Nothing!
- The Church that Builds on the Sand
- Simon Cephas Petros - Fisherman . Disciple . Apostle
- We Walk by Faith Not By Sight
- Easter Series - Empty Promises
- Breakthrough Prayer
- Loving people Even When They Are Weird
- Church Unity
- The Hope - Christmas According to Isaiah
- The Power of Praise
- Missio Dei - The Mission of God
- Stewardship of Life
- The Seven Churches in Revelation
- Consider the Source
- Come and See
- Hear, Speak, Do - Sermons from Jeremiah
- The Art of Marriage
- Stephen - Following In The Footsteps of Christ
- View All