Refuel – Part 1 – Empty?
Are you aware that your spiritual life is built upon a connection with the Trinity – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? Have you felt those times when you are on the edge of “losing heart” or growing “weary” in working for Christ’s Kingdom? Maybe you have not recognized the signs of your spiritual tank running empty and needing to refuel. In this series, we will center our study around the amazing prayer of the Apostle Paul in Ephesians 3 where he prays for the church to be “filled to the fullness of God” as they face trials, tribulations, and temptations. Each week we will encounter this prayer and seek to participate in the call to REFUEL.
More From this Series
- An Easter Epiphany
- Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- See, I am doing a NEW thing!
- The ADVENTure: The Road Less Traveled
- Advancing Through Adversity
- Radical Simplicity
- Maranatha: Jesus Is Coming!
- I've Got Your Back
- Taming the Tongue
- The Church That Makes It Happen!
- Carpe Diem: Seizing the Day by Faith!
- Risen: Uncovering the Mystery
- Parenting on Purpose
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity (Eph. 3:16a)
- Radical Christmas
- Psalms of Praise: Proclaiming Glory to God
- Nehemiah: A Call to Action!
- Acts of the Holy Spirit Bible Study
- The Book of Revelation Bible Study
- 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting
- Be Anxious For Nothing!
- The Church that Builds on the Sand
- Simon Cephas Petros - Fisherman . Disciple . Apostle
- We Walk by Faith Not By Sight
- Easter Series - Empty Promises
- Breakthrough Prayer
- Loving people Even When They Are Weird
- Church Unity
- The Hope - Christmas According to Isaiah
- The Power of Praise
- Missio Dei - The Mission of God
- Stewardship of Life
- The Seven Churches in Revelation
- Consider the Source
- Come and See
- Hear, Speak, Do - Sermons from Jeremiah
- The Art of Marriage
- Stephen - Following In The Footsteps of Christ
- View All