Simon Cephas Petros – Part 2 – The Confession with music
In this message, we move to another chapter in Peter’s life where he has experienced approximately three years of Jesus’ teachings, miracles, and personal mentoring. At this moment, Jesus takes the disciples to a particular place and makes a power point for all of us. Peter’s confession is the “rock” upon which the church is built.
I. The Context (Matt. 16:13-14)
II. The Crisis (Matt. 16:15)
III. The Confession (Matt. 16:16-17)
IV. The Church (Matt. 18 – 20)
At the close of this message we have a worship song presented by our praise team under the leadership of our worship leader Micah Williams.
Simon Cephas Petros – Fisherman . Disciple . Apostle
When we think of great men and women of the Bible, we may forget that they were “works in progress” just like we are today. God worked in amazing ways in the life Peter to move him from his lifestyle of humble fisherman to bold “fisher of men”. His life and death inspire us to become the person that God has called us to be as well.
More From this Series
- An Easter Epiphany
- Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- See, I am doing a NEW thing!
- The ADVENTure: The Road Less Traveled
- Advancing Through Adversity
- Radical Simplicity
- Maranatha: Jesus Is Coming!
- I've Got Your Back
- Taming the Tongue
- The Church That Makes It Happen!
- Carpe Diem: Seizing the Day by Faith!
- Risen: Uncovering the Mystery
- Parenting on Purpose
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity (Eph. 3:16a)
- Radical Christmas
- Psalms of Praise: Proclaiming Glory to God
- Nehemiah: A Call to Action!
- Acts of the Holy Spirit Bible Study
- The Book of Revelation Bible Study
- 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting
- Be Anxious For Nothing!
- The Church that Builds on the Sand
- Simon Cephas Petros - Fisherman . Disciple . Apostle
- We Walk by Faith Not By Sight
- Easter Series - Empty Promises
- Breakthrough Prayer
- Loving people Even When They Are Weird
- Church Unity
- The Hope - Christmas According to Isaiah
- The Power of Praise
- Missio Dei - The Mission of God
- Stewardship of Life
- The Seven Churches in Revelation
- Consider the Source
- Come and See
- Hear, Speak, Do - Sermons from Jeremiah
- The Art of Marriage
- Stephen - Following In The Footsteps of Christ
- View All