The Art of Marriage – Part 3
The Art of Marriage – Part 3 – Forgiveness Marriage is an Art rather than a science. The little things usually turn out to be the largest problems. Unforgiveness is a destructive force that can destroy love and unity. In Colossians 3, the Apostle Paul is speaking about what it takes to live out the Christian life. When looked at through the eyes of marriage, this passage speaks volumes about how to forbear and forgive in marriage.
More From this Series
- An Easter Epiphany
- Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- See, I am doing a NEW thing!
- The ADVENTure: The Road Less Traveled
- Advancing Through Adversity
- Radical Simplicity
- Maranatha: Jesus Is Coming!
- I've Got Your Back
- Taming the Tongue
- The Church That Makes It Happen!
- Carpe Diem: Seizing the Day by Faith!
- Risen: Uncovering the Mystery
- Parenting on Purpose
- Making the Most of Every Opportunity (Eph. 3:16a)
- Radical Christmas
- Psalms of Praise: Proclaiming Glory to God
- Nehemiah: A Call to Action!
- Acts of the Holy Spirit Bible Study
- The Book of Revelation Bible Study
- 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting
- Be Anxious For Nothing!
- The Church that Builds on the Sand
- Simon Cephas Petros - Fisherman . Disciple . Apostle
- We Walk by Faith Not By Sight
- Easter Series - Empty Promises
- Breakthrough Prayer
- Loving people Even When They Are Weird
- Church Unity
- The Hope - Christmas According to Isaiah
- The Power of Praise
- Missio Dei - The Mission of God
- Stewardship of Life
- The Seven Churches in Revelation
- Consider the Source
- Come and See
- Hear, Speak, Do - Sermons from Jeremiah
- The Art of Marriage
- Stephen - Following In The Footsteps of Christ
- View All